If you have an older RV with the original stereo and speakers in it, or if your RV came with a cheap sound system that sounds like it was made in the 1980’s, maybe its time to make an upgrade, stop struggling to find stations while driving or parked at your favorite campground. Technology is a lot more advanced with CD’s, MP3’s and smart phones, so you never have to worry about stations with static again. Check out our recommendations below for upgrading your RV’s audio.
Highly Recommended: Jensen AWM968 AM/FM/DVD/CD/USB Bluetooth Stereo
- Receive bt (a2dp, avrcp) streaming audio from bt enabled audio source; 30 station presets (12am/18fm)
- USB input allows playback of MP3/WMA files from compatible flash drives; dvd plays cd, cd-r, cd-rw, dvd/dvd+r, dvd rw, dvd-r, dvd-rw and mp3
- Video format supported: cd-da, mp3, wma, dolby; blue backlit
- Encoded volume control; front a/v stereo/video 1/8
Highly Recommended: Polk Audio UltraMarine WB/USB/SiriusXM Ready/iPod & iPhone Ready/Bluetooth w/App Control
- Auxiliary Input Yes
- Color NONE
- iPod Ready Yes
- Mounting Style NONE
- Power – Output (Watts) 50W x 4
Highly Recommended: Kenwood KMR-M315BT MP3 Bluetooth Stereo Receiver Bundle Combo W/ Universal Underdash Kit + 4x 5″ White Outdoor Speakers + Enrock Radio Antenna + 50Ft Speaker Wire – Golf Car RV Entertainment System
PACKAGE KIT INCLUDES: 1 Kenwood KMRM315BT Bluetooth Bluetooth SiriusXM Radio Ready USB AUX
- Stereo Marine Boat Yacht Receiver = 2 Pair (Total of 4) Magnadyne WR45W 5 Dual Cone Waterproof Coaxial Marine Speakers = 1 Metra 99-9000 Universal Fully Encloses Under Dash Installation Kit = 1 Enrock Wired Antenna For Better Radio Receptions. + 1 Enrock 50 Foot 16 Gauge Wire for speakers.